Re: Market Research

In a message dated 4/15/99 3:27:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bluesradio_99@yahoo.com writes:

<< -- Kevin Vahey <kvahey@channel1.com> wrote:
 > One song that is WAY overplayed is Brown Eye Girl by
 > Van Morrison, that was
 > a so so hit in 1967 but not worthy of the airplay it
 > gets 30 years later.

 I like Van but do admit the song is overplayed. Wish
 they'd play the "alternate" version he recorded,
 which was on the "Bang Masters" CD (put out in the
 early 90s).  >>

Did you know there are two versions of the original of this song out?  I
didn't know this until recently.   One has "makin' love in the grass" and the
other has "laughin' and runnin' in the grass."

Gary Ford