Re: Bob Raleigh leaves June 9th

At 09:28 AM 4/15/99 -0700, you wrote:
>And let's hope they do indeed go _local_. Conceivably,
>they could pick up a syndie show like Tom Leykis
>(tape delayed) or Jim Bohannon (is "Jimbo" even still

Jimbo is found on WBT 1110, at least that's where I hear him best.
I like him a lot but I wouldn't want to be the GM to tell Brudnoy he was
losing his timeslot (since Bohannon is on 10-Midnight.)!

I'm not a Brudnoy fan but Snyder was an absolute unmitigated *disaster*.  I
won't soon forget him dissing Brudnoy over the air.

Take care,

Dave

David Moisan, N1KGH, GROL                        dmoisan@shore.net
Invisible Disability: