Re: Eagle in '99

I started hearing WEGQ play "1999" by 10:10 pm or
so...and it looks like they'll play that song (sick
of it yet?) until Thu. at 3 pm when the new format
will apparently arrive (according to liners they
began running after midnight).

During the 10 pm and 11 pm hours they ran a bunch
of ads near the top of the hour, and the legal ID
was a quick "WEGQ Lawrence/Boston" --no slogan
or anything (no  mention of "the hits of the 70s
and 80s", for example).