Eagle in '99

As of 10:25PM, I've heard the song "1999" five times - could this possibly
be the beginning of the most annoying new format ever? Millenium radio?
It's almost as bad as WYST playing "Tubthumping", except they at least had
teasers... With this, the end of the song dovetails into the beginning of
the next play of the song. I've been rolling tape almost all day, but I
seemed to have missed a key part of today's broadcast...

                                                        - Keith Barry
                                                        barry@massed.net