WKXL (AM + FM)

It's hard responding to your note since you chose to post anonymously,
though your e-mail address strongly suggests you are part of the Dynacom
family in Claremont.

No matter.  You read far more into my comments than was intended.  I am
sad anytime a long-time owner/operator leaves the broadcast scene,
especially so in this case because I know several of the individuals.  My
giving the new owners the benefit of the doubt is absolutely irrelevant.
I don't live in the community, don't listen to the station, and stand
nothing to gain or lose regardless of what happens.

I sincerely hope the new operators do continue WKXL's tradition of local
programming and service.  But as today's newspaper pointed out, Vox Media
is a Massachusetts based company.  That isn't local is it?  My point was
and still is that WKXL's sale marks the end of another local
owner/operator and I find that unfortunate.

Ed Brouder
Man From Mars Productions
http://www.manfrommars.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]