Company ID's

Most of the corporate-owned stations are IDing with the company name as well
throughout the country.  Chancellor, Greater Media, Entercom and Infinity/CBS
are all doing it here in Boston.  Jacor and Clear Channel, soon to merge, are
the only major companies that don't do this.  Even though CBS Radio is now
Infinity, I still hear many stations in the chain refer to the company as
"CBS" in their ID's.  I guess all the imaging folks had better get
cracking....

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7