RE: Company ID's

>Even though CBS Radio is now Infinity, I still hear
>many stations in the chain refer to the company as
>"CBS" in their ID's.  I guess all the imaging folks
>had better get cracking....

I was listening to WFAN today, which IDed itself as
"an Infinity Broadcasting station."

Also, caught WATD for part of the day, sounding as
professional as usual. They had a radio auction for
the Talking Info. Center... and surprisingly, to me,
Entercom Boston was one of those donating items for
auction.

Sean Smyth
Sports editor, Community Newspaper Company
9 Meriam Street
Lexington, Mass.    02420
Phone: (781) 674-7721
Fax: (781) 674-7735