Re: April Fool's Day

>Chancellor in New York gave a prize to some guy from the Bronx for
coming up
>with that phrase. Are you telling me the whole thing was a scam?
>
>Mike

Jammin'.  And not a Marley in the house.  That always escaped me.

Brings up the question, where _is_ Reggae, man?  Aside from some WERS,
_there_ is an infectious sound that has no home, maan.  Years ago, WJUL
had a reggae show as one of the evening specialty pgms. called Roots
Reggae hosted by a great guy named Tavengwa, a ULowell grad student at
the time.  The phone lines never stopped flashing with requests from as
far as Manchester, NH.

Bill O'Neill