Re: April Fool's Day

The rumors are flying with great frequency this week about 'EGQ....
WEGQ-FM and WAAF-FM frequency swap? Could be a fun prank during
the morning commute on April 1st. Morning teams from both stations
have been periodically dissing one another on the air since
Achievement In Radio awards back in November....Then again, Entercom
just closed on the WEGQ-FM, WAAF-FM and WWTM-FM(combined pricetag --
$58 mill) this week so the company's officially in the owner's seat.
(WEEI-WRKO sale closed in December for $82 mill). Anything's possible..
but I hope Entercom keeps The Eagle flying for a bit. I can't stand
classic rock but the morning team(Karlsson and McKenzie is very good).
In the long run. I really don't think the Eagle can do much
against 'ZLX(Hey, even 'BCN couldn't bring 'ZLX down. The parent
company(Infinity) had buy out 'the copycat' and alter *'BCN'*s
format in the process :)

- -Mark