WZMX adds "Jammin' Oldies" titles....

The "big announcement" is that Sebastian is moving his morning show from
6-10a to 5:30 to 9a, and that the station will be playing more "Jammin
Oldies" titles during the rest of the day, along with their current
format.  The station continues to use the "Point" slogan.  I wonder if
they will go full blown R&B oldies once Sebastian's contract runs out and
if the research comes back positive?  I'd count on it.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7