Re: WMEX/WITS/WMRE

Bill: You were half right. I couldn't find the old
message and I didn't think anyone else could either. So
I wrote a new version with most of the same info. But it
was fun reading my old message. Thanks for resurrecting
it. Even though I write for a living, I'm occasionally
impressed by how lucid I can be :-)