Re: Live too close to "The Eagle" Yes/No?

Mike Thomas wrote:

> When I worked at WERZ/WMYF in Exeter, the AM stick was in the backyard of the
> studio building.  When MYF was at full power, the station would often come in on
> the coffeepot and the metal cupholder in the jock lounge.

I'm dating myself but when I worked at that facility (it was WKXR-AM/FM then) there
was one time when I actually kept hearing the station in my head.  I had just had
some fillings replaced and you can guess the rest.  It took a trip to the dentist to
restore my sanity (such as it was then and is now).

Dan Cole