Re: what they did in college radio

Some DJs at my station-- WMWM, Salem State-- have
wound up at WFNX, including overnight guy Chris
Kennedy and former morning DJ Angie C (Creeden).

Before my time, WMWM had a DJ named Jim Murphy whom
I believe wound up at several area stations, and
at one point was involved with the satellite service Real Country.

Bob Nelson
WMWM (http://wmwm.star.net)
(my first show there was 18 years ago today--3/12/81)