Re: FW: Birthday Games

I did part-time at Fun 107 back in 1995 and it was a great place to do radio.  JR, Palana, Bren St. James, Michael Rock and the crew are good folks and they do a
great job.  I currently monitor the station for Mediabase 24/7 since they usually get a two or three share in Providence without even trying.  They are a good
example of local radio done well.  WQGN-New London, which is owned by the same company (and where I also did some air work) is also a very good Mainstream CHR
station--although not quite as rhythmic as FHN.  Fun was supposed to move their stick closer to Fall River, which would make them virtually city grade in
Providence.  Does anyone know if this ever happened?

Joe Limardi was the PD at Fun before JR.  Last I knew, he was doing PM drive in Hartford at WZMX.  On weekends he's on WBMX in Boston, but I'm not sure if he's live
or voicetracked there.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7