Re: WRKO lineup

- ---Bob Nelson <bluesradio_99@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I know Andy Moes spent many years as part of the
> "Joe and Andy Family" on WROR, and later he hosted
> the WEEI morning show (with Janet Prensky, I believe?)

I think it was with Suzanne Lee. Also, Rob Buttery was the newsguy.
All three got fired a year(Sep. '92) later to make room for Mustard
and Doyle(and current 'BUR staffer Robert Ames hadnled the news).
M+D lasted 9 months before I-man arrived in June '93.

Presnky was fired on the same day as Moes. She co-hosted the midday show
with Glenn Ordway during SportsRadio's first year on the air.

- -M