Job opening

WJYY/WNHQ Concord/Manchester, N.H. has an opening for a mid-day jock with
strong production skills.  Familiarity and/or a high comfort level with
digital production and on-air studio equipment is a must, the ability to
also pull a voicetracked shift on our classic rock sister station is a big
plus.  Format is CHR, we use Scott Studios systems on-air, and SAW in our
production studios.

T&R to Harry Kozlowski, PO Box 1923, Concord N.H. 03301