Re: WRKO lineup

I know Andy Moes spent many years as part of the
"Joe and Andy Family" on WROR, and later he hosted
the WEEI morning show (with Janet Prensky, I believe?)
but it didn't do too well, and 'EEI wound up picking
up Imus. I think WRKO picked up Moes because he was
still under contract to what was then American Radio
Systems, so they figured they might as well use him.

A quick two hours of Moes on weeknights should do
OK. Kudos to 'RKO for keeping it local (since they
do syndicated stuff from 1-5:30 am and 9am- 3pm
with Art Bell, America In The Morning, Laura Schlesinger, and Rush).

- ---PWerlin@aol.com wrote:
> Excellent news - poor Andy will now have to work at least 10 hours a
week!