WAYD (was NorthEast Radio Watch 2/26)

I cannot pick up this station where I live, but the Bangor Daily News ran an
article a couple of month ago with comments from station management that this
was what was planned.  The station is owned by a Maine group (dare we say
local ownership?) that also owns Coast 102.5 and a couple of Bangor stations.
The programming comes out of Coast's Camden studios.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 2/27/99 1:52:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,