WNRB wins Pats show from WEEI

- ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BE62DB.B28568C0

Story in the Sunday Herald about WNRB getting the rights to Pete Carol and
Drew Bledsoe next season away from WEEI.
Very telling quote in story from WEEI's new owners....that in effect said
since the show only made 2 times the expense, it was not worth the stations
time since we are a public company. We want TEN times revenue over expenses.
Sounds like heads may be rolling soon at sportsradio 850.

http://www.bostonherald.com/bostonherald/sport/baker02281999.htm

- ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BE62DB.B28568C0

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.bostonherald.com/bostonherald/sport/baker02281999.htm