Re: WNRB wins Pats show from WEEI

Kevin writes:
>Very telling quote in story from WEEI's new owners....that in effect
said
>since the show only made 2 times the expense, it was not worth the
stations
>time since we are a public company. We want TEN times revenue over
expenses.
>Sounds like heads may be rolling soon at sportsradio 850.

Gee, I wonder if they bill $10M in AM drive to 10X their Imus costs?
They obviously don't see the value in the Dale & Eddie segments with the
coach and QB enough to front the dough.  I also wonder if Entercom had
the rights K if they'd fold-in such elements to the K in the form of
exclusivity?  Moot at this point.  WEEI is a good listen, especially if
you are a fan of live, non-net talk at work.

Bill O'Neill