Re: The Chicks,etc

I also thought they were entertaining, whether they
were talking about pop culture or more serious
subjects. I didn't agree with everything they've done,
though. One segment they did was called "We Hate The
French" and it had them urging callers to add their
own anti-French hatred. (I'm not French or French-
American, but it still seemed rather rude...and I'm
no prude, either)...

But most of what they did was fun to hear, from
"Caller of the Week" to "Weird News Wednesday".
Having Howie Carr alumnus Paul "Butchie" Brennan
produce them was a plus (for me), too.

(By the way, I think "Chicks on Chicks" was on
Mondays.)