Re: The Chicks,etc

Tom Leykis may be doing more talk about stuff like sex on his national
show, as opposed to his days on WRKO.
(Maybe going after the Stern crowd?) Yes, he may
very well be verboten in Straley's book. (BTW, Howie
has referred to the Leykis domestic abuse incident
by saying that Tom "mistook his wife for a Duraflame
log")...

I agree about Tai. Have talked with him a few times;
he serves as the technical advisor for my station,
WMWM.