Local radio, et ux.....

> Dan, local radio disappeared because a bunch of Yahoos came in with a
lotta
> bucks and made them a deal they couldn't refuse.  It didn't disappear
for any
> other reason.

Is that what happenned to local radio stations WHAV, WNNW, WCCM, WKOX,
WLYN, WSRO, WGTR/WTTK/WSTD, WFGL, etc...?

Where local service has virtually dissappeared from their program
schedules?

These were once actively programmed LOCAL stations.....which seem to do
nothing mroe than take up space on the dial lately.

I think your point is pverreaching, overstated and generally not a valid
one.

But it probably does feel good to vilify some nasty unnamed "corperate'
entity...

BM