Re: wvnh testing

In a message dated 2/23/99 12:11:12 AM, sven@gord.isdn.lightning.net writes:

<< do we really need another right-wing biblethumping radio station in this
part of the country?  >>

Sven,
	I know you have a right to your opinion, but I feel this type of comment is
not necessary on this board.
	I have a few questions for you?  Have you listened at all to the testing of
this radio station in the last week on 91.1?  How did you get the idea that
this was a bible thumping station.  A majority of the programming is praise
music and shows on improving one's spiritual life.  I do not see where there
is any "right-wing" programming on this station according to the program guide
I have in my hands.
	Second, do you realize that we have no Christian radio in our part of the
country, Concord, NH and Lakes Region.  We did have a low power on 104.3, but
it was very hard to get in many places in Concord, and it is no longer on the
air.  As a Christian, I welcome this station and I look foward to improving me
spiritual life and I am doing my part as a Christian and a radio worker to
donate finances and time to this effort.  This is a volunteer effort and no
one is getting paid to put this station on the air.  Kudos to Pete Stohrer and
Rev. Wally Holder for making this work.  So please do not say we don't need
another Christian radio station in this area as we have none to begin with.
Gary Ford