Re: The Chicks,etc

> Zany suggestion: Pair Paul "Butchie" Brennan with
> Doug "Virgin Boy" Goudy (though they'd be missed
> as Howie's sidekicks).

...and have Giles produce the whole thing...

> I didn't hear their entire show, but there was no
> peep (sorry for the pun) from the Two Chicks about
> this being their last week...

It doesn't sound like they're planning anything special
on Friday night. "This Week At The Talk Station" section on
WRKO's webpage doesn't have any highlights for the Chicks.
I suspect the last 15 minutes of Friday's show will have
some kind of a wrap to their 4 year(almost 3 at night) career
with WRKO.

- -Mark