Re: The Chicks,etc

I wouldn't be too surprised to see Andy Moes as a
temporary host of the 7-10 pm shift after the Two
Chicks leave; Mark Parenteau has been suggested
here (but what of his daily show in New York?)...
Tom Leykis (Howie's worst nightmare!)...who knows?
Would they move Tai to the earlier slot? Bring back
Chuck Adler from Canada? Anything can happen.

Zany suggestion: Pair Paul "Butchie" Brennan with
Doug "Virgin Boy" Goudy (though they'd be missed
as Howie's sidekicks).

I also noticed that Monica got the exit wrong. I
know it's Exit 19, because it's the same exit I take
to go to the New England Mobile Book Fair in Newton.

I didn't hear their entire show, but there was no
peep (sorry for the pun) from the Two Chicks about
this being their last week...