Re: WQVR goes Classic Rock as "The Fox."

And a format that WPTR-FM wasn't very successful at either. (BTW, the new
call for the FM, WAJZ,  sounds like a cals that should go with a Jazz
format to me, rather than an urban. There's no Z in Jams when you spell it
correctly'!). WGNA is soooo dominant in this market, it leaves little room
for another country station.