Slow News Day at WB56??

Saw the end of the Ch 56 10PM news tonight.The last story was their weekday
meterologist Mike Wankum signing a new 5 year contract.Video shown of
Wankum sitting with CH 56 honchos signing his name on the dotted
line.Anchors joking arouund about all those zeros and he bought us dinner
tonight,generally having a fun time with it.I think in the wake of the
Susan Wornick situation isn't it funny how CH 56 actually made the contract
signing of a staffer worthy of airtime on it's news.Or maybe it can be seen
as a zing to CH 5,their way of saying "hey we all get along here at WB56".
Mark Watson