transcription turntables

In your travels, my friends, have you seen a functioning transcription
turntable anywhere?  I've been asked by the NH Division of Records
Management & Archives to dub some old disks and my home setup can handle
any speed and any size up to 14" but I need something else for those old
gubernatorial speeches they have on 16" platters.  I know where I can
buy a new transcription turntable--at about 500 bucks!--but I can't see
spending that kind of money for this little project.