Re: WLLH Sold

BUMP writes:
>What makes you think WCAP needs the 'makeover' that a bunch of ex-WLLH
>employees would offer?

Even it that is the case, the equalizer is the fact that WCAP ownership
is in no (emphasis added) hurry to co-opt WLLH magic (pardon the pun).
It may pick what it wants and leave the rest.

 >Personally, I *like* the AM Standards format......WLLH's execution of
it
>...especially their recent automated-mistake-laden format. (Songs
ending
>midstream, etc)....left a lot to be desired.

It will likely come down to the cost-benefit ratio of a music
investment, secondary to a clear indication that ad $ would increase any
less with sustained (or even treaked) news/talk.  There is a new
"local/listener" emphasis/campaign on augmenting on air services based
on direct listener responses.

Bill O'Neill