Re: WLLH Sold

>     As far as WLLH staff goes,Frank Sunday(Messina) who's been there
for 30+
> years,he's been in sales,production,air talent,you name it!! WCAP
should snag
> him as well as Bob Ellis,who was the Spinners PBP voice as well as
UMass Hockey
> voice.

Bob Ellis is one of the reasons I did *not* listen to WLLH.

This guy reading the news drove me C-R-A-Z-Y.

One of the worst news readers I've ever heard.....

> The remaining
> staff at LLH can also make the move out of the Doubletree Hotel and
down the
> street to 243 Central and make WCAP the new home of American Popular
Standards.....

Why?

Has WLLH proven to be soooo successful that WCAP is just dyin'  for a
new format to put on the air?

Me thinks that WCAP has had a credible product on the air....with
younger demo's than WLLH (not by much though!).

What makes you think WCAP needs the 'makeover' that a bunch of ex-WLLH
employees would offer?  (I think that WCAP will pick up more ad $$$ and
from the WLLH departure and a few more WLLH clients.....because the
"mega" folks will be calling on a different clientele...).

Personally, I *like* the AM Standards format......WLLH's execution of it
...especially their recent automated-mistake-laden format. (Songs ending
midstream, etc)....left a lot to be desired.