Re: Block Island FM

Greetings:
     In answer to this posting.... WVBI operates on 95.9, not 95.1.
What we have here is a typo.  I double-checked the FCC database and
found WVBI on 95.9 with 3,000 watts (ERP).  Be assured it probably
will become a fulltime clone of WCRB (102.5) in Boston.  I hope this
answers the question.  73 de K1XRB.

Peter Q. George