Re: WKNM Lowell Update

Good Evening Everyone,

WKNM doesn't seem to have all that much range as I followed it from Ground
Zero on Central Street in a westerly direction toward North Chelmsford and
it was gone after two miles. He's on our freq, but we are too far away to
complain. I would think that they're not a factor in reception of WNSH
except to those in Lowell listing for it in the hash.

For those who are interested I have 30 minutes of them on tape parked under
thier TIS style antenna back in October during my visit home to Lowell.

Ron Gitschier

WYHI 1570