Re: More on commercial breaks.

JJ:
>Here's one for you.   How bout running fewer commercials at a higher
premium?
>Instead of running, say 6 spots at $150 a pop, raise the rate to $300 ,
>that way 3 spots would generate the same revenue.

The :55 to :35 music sweep has been successful but only when the spot
clusters were quick and painless on the back half, e.g., triple clusters at
:35, :45, :53.   If I recall, that was the pattern at the former WSSH FM,
pre-Noble.  Oh, and it proved to yield winning numbers, as history confirms.

Bill O'Neill