Re: "No School" software??

>I would think some schools by now would find some Website to post the
>information to, then you could call up the Website and not have to sit
>through the whole list.

Even in this digital age, not everyone has (or can afford) a computer
at home.  Also (and this problem is a common one with TV), what happens
when the power goes out?

I don't have kids, but listening to you-know-who reading the school
delays/closings on a winter morning gives me some idea of what to
expect for the morning commute, far better than do the traffic reports
most of the time.  If all of the school districts along the Route 2
corridor are closed (as they were last Friday), then I know it's not
going to be pleasant driving for me...

- -Shawn Mamros
E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu