Re: Cross-promotion

There's not a lot of billboard activity in the Boston area, but in other parts
of the country, radio still uses billboards heavily.  Drive through Hartford,
New Haven or Bridgeport--you'll see plenty of them.  In fact, two major
broadcast groups, Chancellor Media and Jacor, have been buying up billboard
companies in the markets in which they own stations.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks