Re: "No School" software??

>Nope.  But I know that my place is now only dealing with TV.  people
>don't seem to have the patience to be able to listen and wait for the
>announcer to start reading the list.  They can watch for the crawl on
TV
>and save some time.
>
>Rick Kelly

TV affiliation/arrangements are a smart idea.  I notice WRKO's calls
are logo'd with 7's crawl line.  Does WRKO even announce them anymore?
Must admit, it is a lot easier to pop on the TV and not have to quiet
the kids and dogs to see if "Dracut" (wife works there) and "Lowell"
(kids) are on the list.  I noticed that hour or 90 minute delays are
less likely to be swiss cheesed with people if they READ it versus
HEAR it (since most people hear what they want to hear, anyway.)

Thanks for the many replies to my inquiry relative to cancellation
software.

Bill O'Neill