Re: Christmas tunes (zany ones)

- -- [ From: Robert W. Paine * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

 Vell now, ve sure can't forget those Yogi Yorgesson classics like
"I Yust Go Nuts at Christmas" and "I Was Santa Claus at the Schoolhouse
for the P.T.A.". And there's one there that's a favorite of yours and
I'm sure it must be of mine, "Yingle Bells". 	(Hey, I'm part
Scandinavian so I can get away with the Swedish accent.<G>)
 Don't forget Cheech and Chong's "Santa and his Old Lady." And
Bal'imorian Dave DuBois "Crabs for Christmas". (That's Ches'peake Bay
crabs, hon. Oh yeah, that how we talk here in Bal'imer - ya know, Mary-
land?)
 And Allen Sherman's "Twelve Days of Christmas". And the Three Stooges,
and Mel Blanc, and that song, what was it...oh, yeah, Snoopy's Christmas
"The news had come out in the First World War, The Bloody Red Baron was
flyin' once more". (Ed. note: Pul- leeze, spare us the singing, already.
)
 And then there's......

 Happy Holidaze to all, and to all a good Arbitron - or several choice
FM's in a good market, or....?

 Bob    who is thankful for being spared having to play:
      "I'll Be Home for Christmas", "Blue Christmas", "Please Come Home
for Christmas", "Merry Christmas, Darling", "An Old Christmas Card" and
so on....all the "sad" songs. Give me "Grandma Got Run Over By a
Reindeer" or "Santa Got Run Over by My Grandma" - whatever.....