Re: Radio "Legends"

Hmm. Local radio legends would be people like Jerry Williams, David Brudnoy,
JJ Wright, the late Sonny Joe White, Oedipus, Laquadara (sp?), just to name a
few. I would define a "legend" as anyone who has or had been on local radio
for a multitude of years and influenced culture in Boston in some way. All of
the above have to some extent done that. Will Jeff Katz or Nik Carter or some
part-timer on some FM station achieve that status? I doubt it.

Just my two cents.
Tony