This And That

     ----- Genie Online Services E-Mail -----

I Remember Listening To Paul Perry When He Was At 'BZ (Paul Perry
}iPlay Money????? ... Some Promotion).  Will Check Him Out Again.

I Work Evenings At A Local Company And I'm Goint To Miss Steve
York At 'EGQ.  He Had A Neat Feature Top 5 At 9:00 p.m. Where
He Counted Down The Top 5 From That Day In a Year.  Also He
Played Long Versions Of All The Selections.

I Can Also Receive Some Of The Iowa Stations In My Car Radio On
The Expanded AM Band, AM 1630 In Particular, Around 2000/2030 Local
Time.

}iI Wish More Boston FM Stations Carried Boston Sports Play By Play.
As I Mentioned, I Work Evening Hours In A Local Pile Of Cememt,
AM Reception Is Practically NIL.

WPLM Used To Broadcast Red Sox Games.  They All Laughed When It
Was Reported That Gil Santos Was Going To Work For Rock Radio.
I'm Heree To Tell You That Listening To Those Games O n Monday
Nights Is A Thing Of Beauty. . . . ;-D

Brian Downey
Hingham, Mass   "Where Some Kind Of Radio Is Always On . . ."
     ----- Genie Online Services E-Mail ------