Paul Perry

>From: SteveOrdinetz <steveord@xtdl.com>
>
>Paul did some weekend time at the former WHDH in the 80s.  Good guy.>
>He was also on the "real" WROR in the early 90s.

The WROR gig came right after he was let go by WBZ-AM.
Jim Herron(yeh, the same guy was fired from WBOS this year), then
WROR's PD, hired Perry in November '89 to do a new afternoon show
called 'Two for the Road'. Perry was paired up with Chris Guetta who
was brought up from Philly.(I think she's still around doing weekends
at WKLB). They replaced Brooke Daniels who was there for 6 years.
Perry left in December '90 to co-host AM-drive at B101.

- -M