Re: Oldies 103.3 New Jingles & Return of ?????

This morning, WODS had Norm Thibeault (The same one from B101 in the early
90s and numerous other radio jobs in Rhode Island?) doing the morning show,
and WWBB had Daria Bruno - solo. I guess that means that she isn't part of
the package...

                                                - Keith Barry
                                                kbarry@geocities.com