Job Update

	Just a short time after being unceremoniously dismissed from my position with GCB, I have accepted a position with the _owner_ of the frequency my former compatriots broadcast upon.

	I will be starting with Langer Radio as of 1/99, doing what I do best, selling air! What a country!

	Many thanks to those of you who responded to the news of my dismissal. I recieved 7 different job offers from radio outlets in the region, and my decision to work with Alex Langer was strewn with several very competitive offers.
	Actually, I know Alex Langer personnally, and believe that I will be working with a trustworthy man, a rare commodity in the business of radio management and sales!

	Thanks to each of you for your help and kind words.

 	Now, if any of you are looking for a really good board op North of the City, I have a 20 year old son, an SRT Major at UMASs, with tons of experience.........

Wayne Carter     			wcarter@mva.net
     		http://www.jlight.com/
"No people here to look stupid for......Just George!"
			- George of Jungle