RE: Eagle 93.7, and 1150

From:	Bob Nelson

On the subject of 1150 AM (also bought up on LTAR),
I remember them being WACQ with top 40, WCOP with
country, WHUE (beautiful music; sometimes simulcasting
WHUE-FM 100.7, and sometimes separate), WMEX, WROR,
WNFT (simulcasting WAAF, and sometimes doing sports
broadcasts), and more. Yes, 1150 and 740 have gone
through _so_ many calls and formats!

Let's not forget "Sunny 1150" (Actually, I don't think they said that, but I
would have with those calls), WSNY with a Sinatra-heavy standards format
(was it just before 'MEX???)

And don't forget earlier this year when the cleaning staff programmed
"Jammin' 1150" simulcasting WJMN for a few hours.

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH