re : WNFT sale price

Bump asked :

<What a riot!
BTW...Does anyone know what WBPS went for?  I thought I hear 2-4
million.
THAT surprises me, if it's true.  Brand new station......probably barely
billing enough to pay the bills....and an icky signal to boot!BM>

WBPS went for $4 million.

It's not that surprising -- major dealings are winding down with the
big chains ending up owning most of the FM properties. Now you will
see some smaller and medium AMs changing hands for a few more months.
Then there will be a a much-expected shakeout/adjustment where the
value of *all* stations will drop to more realistic numbers...