Re: Eagle 93.7, and 1150

At 10:22 AM 11/16/98 -0800, you wrote:

>On yesterday's Let's Talk about Radio, Bob and
>Donna wondered what might happen to Eagle 93.7's
>format. Well, I think they've done fairly well
>recently in the ratings with their Hits of the
>70s/80s format...but who knows? Maybe they could
>go to "FM talk" (would sister station WRKO feel
>it would cut into their listenership?). Heck,
>they could re-dub themselves WRKO-FM. (Imagine
>a hip voice saying "93.7" (whoosh sound effect)
>"...'RKO-FM!!"

While on the subject of the Eagle 93.7, rumor has it that they'll be moving
into the former home of WSJZ at 1200 Soldier's Field Road in the next few
weeks.  WSJZ joined WROR in Greater Boston's new digs at 55 Morrissey Blvd
about a week ago.  WBOS will be joining them shortly at the new location.

Brian