Re: Two Chicks Dissing

Boy Bill, did you nail that on the head or what? I have noticed a distinct
change in Howie's show ever since he started broadcasting in Seattle, and I
must say it is not for the better. He has limited a lot of his stuff to
reading stupid stories from the NY tabs, like they are interested in that in
Seattle? He has virtually limited Clinton bashing to a few minutes, which is
when he is at his best and all the local stuff is gone. Just when we need it
too!

In a message dated 11/8/98 3:14:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, billo@erols.com