Re: Two Chicks Dissing

>Just repeating what I read in R&R. I suspect someone is probably trying to
>make it look a little easier than it is.

Me too. Maybe Straley wants all the credit? Anyway, if anyone calls either
of teh girls, mention my name (Shel Swartz), and/or their temporary PD (they
worked for him for a week as fill-in hostesses), John Picano, at WJNO, and
they will confirm.

You can't always believe what you read....even my own stuff,.  So that's why
I offer proof.  :) shel

>In a message dated 11/8/98 12:08:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>shel@adelphia.net writes:
>
><< Well, somebody's lying, because I personallyproduced their shows at W.
Palm