Re: Two Chicks Dissing

>According to Kevin Straley, PD at WRKO, The Two Dips had never done radio
>before they were on WRKO.

Well, somebody's lying, because I personallyproduced their shows at W. Palm
Beach's WJNO.  They had been doing a part-time thing at WMMM/Westport CT.

While I believe the R&R article to a point, I recently caught them with
their pants down, and let them know.  It seems as if they were scammed by
someone presenting himself as a former WRKO jock.  While this jock,
currently working at a Cleveland OH station, woudn't speak with me directly,
I received an E-mail from the station acknowledging the accuracy of my
knowledge of who worked at and who did not work at WRKO.

I suspect either R&R didn't print the entire story, or that Straley
,isinfiormed us. Come on.  Two people right off the street, and into a #8
market Radio station?

If you need further proof, call me and I will put you in touch with one of
the PDs that Laurie & Leslie worked under.  When I hear from one or both of
the girls this week, I will allow them to correct.  I will post the info
through the neradio@nelist.com. mailing list.