RE: Mono (wasRe: WLNG-FM)

Even more interesting was the Monty Python album, "Matching Tie and
Handkerchief," which had three sides on a two sided 12" LP.  The second side
had two concentric stereo grooves, so you heard the program in the groove
your needle landed in.  With an automatic tone arm, it was about half the
time you heard the first groove.  This will be something else CD cannot
duplicate <grin>.

- -Larry A. Lovering
lloverin@gtei.net